Fire at Popular Longford Pub tonight

Date Published : February 6th, 2017    Published By : admin

Fire Crews in County Longford were alerted to deal with a fire at a pub in Granard, Co. Longford tonight.

The fire which occurred at John V Donohue's pub on the Main Street in Granard took place earlier this evening. Longford Fire & Rescue Service attended the scene with fire crews from Granard Fire Station remaining at scene this evening.

960 Granard Station Longford
Photo: (Declan Keogh / Emergency Times)

Gardaí have said the road was closed for a time as firefighters dealt with the incident. It is understood the premises suffered a significant amount of smoke damage.

There were no injuries reported as a result of the fire. Gardaí are investigating the incident.

← Back to Previous Page